If your medical treatment is being sponsored by your company, please ensure that you bring with you a sponsorship / referral letter signed by your sponsor clearly accepting the responsibility of all expenses of your complete medical treatment. The hospital would provide treatment in the ward specified in sponsorship / referral letter and any deviation from the instructions will be billed directly to the patient which has to be settled by the patient on discharge.
An approval and order from your consultant doctor is required for you to be discharged from the hospital. Once the discharge formalities at ward are over, the patient who has availed cashless facilities can sign the final bill & complete the discharge process. Discharged patients are advised not to stay in the hospital after the discharge formalities are over. Staying after completing the discharge formalities will necessitate an additional charge.
Patients are admitted to the hospital as per the recommendation of a Consultant Specialist.
Our Front Office main Admission Counter helps to get an idea about the approximate charges for different services and also to understand the routine formalities such as admission, discharge etc. We encourage all patients taking admission to pay an advance as specified by the Admission Counter at the time of admission. Ordinarily, cash and credit cards are accepted for all payments
- Patients admitted 24 hours in the Hospital
- Master and Visa cards are accepted for an advance deposit
- Corporate clients: Patients admitted by a letter from the company and on doctor’s recommendation. All documents to be submitted before admission.
- Insurance / TPA Card Holders: Patient admitted by TPA card can avail of a cashless service subject to approval from the concerned TPA group / Insurance company. The hospital bears no responsibility in getting an approval and decline bears no responsibility in getting an approval and decline of inpatient bill coverage from TPA group/Insurance company. In case of a decline in inpatient bill coverage from the TPA Group/Insurance company, all inpatient hospital bills are settled by paying cash before the discharge of the inpatient
- Room transfer: Transfer from one room/ward to another can be done subject to the availability of the required room/bed. For such a transfer, an application is required to be submitted in an advance to the respective nursing station.
Most of the discharges are planned for the following morning. Patients are advised to collect the discharge summary before leaving the hospital.
- The staff on your floor will make arrangements for easing your transition from hospital to home.
- For speedy discharge procedures please inform the floor manager well in advance for all your necessary arrangements.
- Hospital check out time is 12 noon.