Some of the highlights of the interventional work has been
- Trans luminal angioplasty in peripheral vascular and reno vascular diseases.
- Sub intimal angioplasty is a highly specialized technique used for re-establishing the blood flow in long segment occlusive disease in the lower limbs. This relatively new technique has been performed in our hospital.
- Both particulate and non particulate embolisation for debulking of the tumour and occlusion of AVM’s
- Chemo embolisation and lipo chemo embolisation of hepatocellular carcinomas.
- Successful stenting of stenotic lesions in the iliac and other peripheral vessels.
- Embolisation of bleeding sites in acute Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Total and partial splenic embolisation.
- Intra arterial catheter thrombolysis in recent embolic phenomenon to the arteries of the limbs.
- Uterine artery embolization.